Followers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Been Awhile...

So lots of stuff has been happening/happened, causing me to all but abandon this blog. However, I'm back again, coinciding with the release of Sims 3 for the consoles, specifically the Wii. I have just began playing and so far, I like some of the new-to-console (and same for PC) features. However, the motion is a pain in the ass. You have to direct your Sim to each object to perform actions and using the Wiimote to highlight/act is awkward compared to a mouse. Perhaps I'll get better at it.
I started the game by buying the the houseboat. After I got done furnishing it (sparsely..) I was bankrupt. I have taken the Rockstar career path to match my vicarious living via Simlife and so far my career has apexed at updating the band's blog. Of course, saving the Simoleons necessary to buy a guitar is somewhat necessary to promotion.

One thing that hasn't changed is it's ability to make hours disappear in a flash...

No comments:

Post a Comment